How to Play Keno NZ
Keno NZ is a game that has elements of the lottery and some recognisable from bingo for players to enjoy in a totally unique manner, and it mixes some of its very own rules in as well, creating a totally original online game experience.
There are 4 games a day available at the online casinos in NZ which provide access to New Zealand’s players, and it thus stands as one of the most dynamic lottery-styled games in the world, with a good range of bets available for players to make use of as they wish, ranging from as little as NZ$1 to as much as NZ$100 per game.
Changing Odds for Exciting Play
One of Keno NZ’s most unusual aspects is that it allows players to decide how many numbers will be played, with the options ranging from just 1 to as many as 10, from a pool of 80. Depending on how many numbers the player decides to have active for a game, the odds of matching with one of the total of 20 balls drawn will vary, and the prizes will be directly related to the number of numbers in play.
Great Choices for Players to Make
In order to enjoy a Keno NZ game, players will need to decide on how many numbers they wish to choose, and how much to bet on these. Together, these factors will decide on the likelihood of a win, and also how much of a payout the player will receive.
There are Dips available for Keno NZ games as well, in which numbers will be chosen on the player’s behalf should he or she make this their method of play. This function will also allow players to place the same bets on multiple draws if they wish to.
The steps for playing a game of Keno NZ are thus as follows:
- Decide on how many numbers are to be played, up to as many as 10.
- Select numbers for the game, from the pool of possibilities ranging from 1 to 80.
- Decide on the total bet amount, for various totals ranging from NZ$1 to NZ$100.
- Choose which draws will be entered, with four being the general amount available.
- Select how many draws will be entered in total, with a range of these being available from casino to casino.
Key Facts for Keno Play
- Each Keno NZ draw will choose 20 balls from a pool of 80 possibilities.
- Players will be able to play as many as 10 numbers, and the prizes that he or she is able to receive will be directly related to how many numbers are eventually selected.
- Multiple draws are available each day for players to take part in.
New Zealanders interested in this great lottery-styled game will easily be able to enjoy it by means of a variety of devices, together with full support and the standard, state-of-the-art 128-bit data-encryption technology all the best online places to play have in place for them to enjoy.